Charles A. Mayr
Charles is a trial attorney and shareholder of Mayr Lee APC, a boutique litigation and trial law firm that represents individuals and their businesses throughout Southern California. His primary focus is on cases where individuals have been injured by the wrongful conduct of private and public entities, as well as disputes involving insurance companies.
Through his work, Charles has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients in personal injury and insurance cases in State and Federal courts, earning recognition by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 Civil Plaintiff attorneys in California. Charles is currently a board member for the San Bernardino / Riverside chapter of the American Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA), a lecturer for continuing legal education seminars, and is a certified mediator who volunteers to resolve civil lawsuits for the Superior Courts in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. In addition to his work as an attorney, Charles also teaches at the University of La Verne College of Law, as an Adjunct Law Professor.
After over a decade of experience working with private law firms and as a Deputy City Attorney, Charles partnered with a longtime colleague and started Mayr Lee APC, where he continues to vigorously advocate on behalf of his clients in pursuit of justice.
- California State Bar #265974
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J.D. – University of La Verne College of Law, summa cum laude
- B.A. – University of California, Riverside
- American Board of Trial Advocates (San Bernardino / Riverside Chapter), President-Elect
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles, Member
- University of La Verne, Adjunct Law Professor