Scott C. Lee
Scott Lee is an attorney and shareholder at Mayr Lee APC, where he leads the firm’s business law practice. A graduate of the University of La Verne College of Law, where he served as a writer and staff member of the college’s law review journal, Scott also has a background in law enforcement. He attended the United States Military Academy at West Point, then completed his undergraduate studies at University of California, Irvine.
After working as an officer for the Los Angeles Police Department, Scott changed careers and attended law school. Since becoming an attorney, Scott has focused his practice on business and civil litigation, where he helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals in a variety of legal matters, including probate, real estate, and business disputes.
- California State Bar #298201
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- J.D. – University of La Verne College of Law
- B.A. – University of California, Irvine
- San Gabriel Valley Chinese Association, board member